Thread: Tactical Vest

Post Tactical Vest

I'm looking for a bullet proof vest before they become outlawed to the public. If you have one you don't want that is new or slightly used and fits an average 6 foot male let me know i'm looking to buy.

Bro just one of many web sites I've seen is called Steel Defender They have many types and designs from soft, ceramic and steel plates. They can get you covered for as little as 180.00. They ship in 72hrs after you order. There are some sights that sell used police vests that are undamaged at good prices too. Some are level II and some are level III. Remember when looking that what stops a bullet may not stop a knife. There's a lot to know going in when getting a vest or plate carrier. I've been looking for a few months now trying to learn , save up and get the best deal I can that will keep me alive and healthy. Happy hunting bro, Gunn'r
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Thanks for the info bro. I know most sites ask more for level 3 but than again it stops more so you cant really blaim them. Good luck with your search if you find someplace good selling them let me know I always apreciate the assist.

I'm also looking for bulletproof vest. Is there anyone who would like to sell it to me? Please mention me, quote reply or PM!
    Thanks Guys!
    Great community!