Thread: Sig P320 Carry

Sig P320 Carry

I bought a Sig P320 carry on July 3rd. On the 4th I put 300 rounds through it with out a single problem. The trigger is fantastic. Much better then a Glock or an M&P, much more like the quality of a Walther PPQ trigger. It was a joy to shoot. Comes standard with Night Sights. All this for $545.

Good deal bro.Do you have the full size or compact? I'm thinking of getting one for my wife the 4 in bbl. in 9mm. I have a P250 sc, I was wondering if you know, is the trigger on the striker fire anything like the DAO trigger on the P250. I know mine has a long pull but there is no build up and the break is very crisp. The pull on the P250 is like 6 lbs. Thanks for any help you might have for me bro. Peace, Gunn'r
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I got the compact version. Very similar in size to a Glock 19. A little heavier then a Glock 19. The trigger is nothing like the p250. It is striker fired. It has a very short take up and a clean crisp break. I haven't measured it but it is a very nice trigger. Much better then my glocks. Reset is very short

Quote Originally Posted by Iwap_Evile View Post
    I got the compact version. Very similar in size to a Glock 19. A little heavier then a Glock 19. The trigger is nothing like the p250. It is striker fired. It has a very short take up and a clean crisp break. I haven't measured it but it is a very nice trigger. Much better then my glocks. Reset is very short
    Thanks bro. I knew the trigger was a shorter pull. I was just wondering about the take up and break. Also the reset and if it was a good tactile and audio reset. I've heard many good things about this gun. I just wanted to hear some first hand opinions from an actual owner here at our forum. Thanks again...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

The reset is positive. You can both feel and hear the reset. The sights are the same night sights that are on the P226. A little different then the sights on the p250. It does fit my p250 holsters

Sounds like it would be a great present for my wife. Her B-Day is coming up. She has a Sccy CPX2 and likes that. I know once she holds the Sig she'll love it. She's held mine and fired my S&W Sigma 40S&W and did pretty good with it. If she likes the trigger on a Sccy she'll love the trigger on that Sig and Striker fire guns are easier to take down and take care of then hammer fires. I like them both but after getting my M11 A-1 for now I'm sticking to hammer fire. I'm going to start looking later this week for one. The price sounds right...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director