Thread: Body Armor... not guns but related for sure.

Cool Body Armor... not guns but related for sure.

Hey guys, have any of you considered wearing body armor? Tell us what rating, what style, covert or overt and if you use it now, what are your thoughts. I am looking for a covert vest with an NIJ level 3A rating. Thanks, Gunnr
    Last edited by Gunnr; 06-22-2014 at 01:33 AM.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I will have some incredible videos coming from the number one military body armor company in the world. They are letting me inside there private Military base to do some videos & blow up body armor. It will be available for sale on armory express outlet to civilians . The purchaser will have to sign some waivers, etc. This will be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsEducation View Post
    I will have some incredible videos coming from the number one military body armor company in the world. They are letting me inside there private Military base to do some videos & blow up body armor. It will be available for sale on armory express outlet to civilians . The purchaser will have to sign some waivers, etc. This will be amazing.
    Tom, Please email or PM me when you have this info. I'm looking for soft covert body armor for every day use... nothing military grade as of yet. Thanks brother, Gunnr
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I just read tonight that the lady who invented Kevlar for DuPont just recently passed away. She was 90 yrs. old. She won many awards and saved countless lives through her creation. Her soft body armor was and is revolutionary I'm sorry I can't remember her name but we all in the shooting community owe her a debt of gratitude...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director