Thread: Gun/ammo laws for Boston MA

Post Gun/ammo laws for Boston MA

Does anyone know what the laws are in boston for buying ammo? I know they aren't as nice as the south is but i'm hopeing they aren't as strict as NY!

I don't know...NY may be tuff but, MASS may not be much better. Take a trip out west and make sure you stop before CA. Are you havin trouble finding ammo?
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Blind, hey brother have you checked out Penn. laws or buying from Lucky Gunner or some other mail order type warehouse? Or is your state restricted and not sold to online???
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Hey Gunnr hows it going? I know the PA laws really well. I'd order off the internet but NY won't allow it

Finding ammo is no problem it's just the price. .22 is $10 for 50rds and 9mm is $30 for 50rds.Those are the cheapest prices we have anything higher in caliber is over $40.

Hi Blind, I just bought some Fiocchi "Extrema" 200g 45acp on GunBroker yesterday. This is a new line of PD nickle plated ammo and I bought 3 boxs of 50 for $19.89 a piece from Wholesale Hunter. Even with the freight I feel I got a deal
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Quote Originally Posted by MP Gunther View Post
    Hi Blind, I just bought some Fiocchi "Extrema" 200g 45acp on GunBroker yesterday. This is a new line of PD nickle plated ammo and I bought 3 boxs of 50 for $19.89 a piece from Wholesale Hunter. Even with the freight I feel I got a deal
    Hey bro, how goes it? Fiocchi ammo is really good stuff and not all that expensive. It fires clean shoots straight and myself never had a bad round. Those prices rock. Good on ya... I found Tulla ammo in 100 rnd cans for 19.99 in 9mm at walmart not too long ago. Its brass cased ammo and shoots really well pretty clean too.
    Last edited by Gunnr; 05-17-2014 at 03:55 PM.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

1000rrd can at walmart for that prices us pretty dam good. I hope you bought some while you could!

Quote Originally Posted by blindshooter View Post
    1000rrd can at walmart for that prices us pretty dam good. I hope you bought some while you could!
    Hey Blind my brother, I'm glad I took a second look at this post. My typing skills suck and I fixed my post. It's 20.00 (19.99) for a hundred round (100) can. Still a pretty good price. Damn brainfarts !!! Sorry if I misled anyone with that misquoted price...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

I miss Boston but I couldn't live there with the gun laws.