Thread: I had a minor partial grid down scenario...

I had a minor partial grid down scenario...

It was very simple and minor. A truck crashed, cutting some lines in my area. Cable and Internet was lost throughout the county, as well as some cell service. Not a big deal. The way some acted...wow. People were losing their minds. One man was arrested after firing a dozen rounds from his rifle into a local Verizon Wireless from the parking lot. This was just cable, Internet, and phone for a few hours. Not even a full day. Imagine if it were everything for days or weeks.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk.

Unreal bro... could have been a liberal trying to get news coverage in an anti gun broadcast. They've been known to do worse. They know no limits to get their way...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Un-real, I can't imagine if there truly is some kind of catastrophe what chaos our society will be in. The good citizens of this country have to get prepared
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-