Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Favorite Gun

I know what you mean by the 40 being a bit more snappy, but I trained so much with it, that I shoot it the best, well lets see now that I got this lionheart lh9n this may be my new go to gun. I love my xdm 5.25 in 45 acp but its so big but real sweet to shoot at the range.

Quote Originally Posted by blindshooter View Post
    If you prefer the CZ over the sig I'll be more than happy to take the sig off your hands. lol just saying!
    Bro, you are too funny. That's not a bad thing as we all need more humor in America today. But that said my Sigs never leave me.......Ever!!!! As the English translation for Sig is "this gun belongs to Gunnr forever". LOL as for these other guys if you want we can split the take if they want to let 'em go....
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

no way im not parting with mine! it's glued to me.

GOT SIG?

I shoot it better then the Sig but the Sig will stay in the ollection

I truly love how many real Sig lovers we have here. Even Tom lays claim to his Sig 1911 as his favorite and best shooting 1911 in his collection.Many guns in our market today are very good guns... but as for the best, there's only one and it is one Super Incredible Gun S.I.G.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager