Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Favorite Gun

New Favorite Gun

Just bought a CZ P09 today. Put 150 rounds through it. It is an awesome gun. I like it better then my Sig P226. I can see why CZ fans are fanatical about CZ's

Went out today and bought another CZ this time the P01.

I'm not sure I've ever read a bad review of any CZ products. I may have to look into picking up a 9mm.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

yeah CZ makes some great guns! my uncle just picked up the p-01 nice compact model, im going to pick up the CZ75 in matt SS, they feel real nice in the hand.

Quote Originally Posted by strix2035 View Post
    yeah CZ makes some great guns! my uncle just picked up the p-01 nice compact model, im going to pick up the CZ75 in matt SS, they feel real nice in the hand.
    Hey bro, does that gun look like a Browning High power? I just saw a CZ in mat SS that was really beautiful. I'm no authority on CZ but that one was nice. Being all metal frame it looked like a soft shooter for sure.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

yes it does have a look like that. it is cause of the rail system it is a nice smooth shooter with very low recoil, it sits in the frame not outside like most, I hope im explaining it right.

yes it does have a look like that. it is cause of the rail system it is a nice smooth shooter with very low recoil, it sits in the frame not outside like most, I hope im explaining it right.
    Yeah bro, thats the one I saw.. That gun has classic lines and a stylish look. A cat on you tube bought one and did a review of it. He changed the grips and it looks superb. Some day I just might go to a gun like that myself (looks as good and much cheaper) then a High power. As of now I'm a big Sig fanboy and will always be but adding a CZ would be a good choice I'm sure...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

yeah my sig p226 extreme model in 40 cal is my go to gun. the CZ it matt cost 725 not bad for what you get.

yeah my sig p226 extreme model in 40 cal is my go to gun. the CZ it matt cost 725 not bad for what you get.
    For a good gun in a brushed stainless that sounds like a rightous price. My go to EDC gun is an M11 A-1 Sig in 9mm. My other Sig is a P250sc in 40S&W and for a DAO gun it's a great shooter. I have a S&W Sigma in 40 too. I love that gun but 9mm shoots so much softer and recovery time for follow up shots is at least twice as quick for me. A lot of people don't care for 40 cal. but I like it. It's just that 9mm is cheaper and after a bad motorcycle wreck my right hand is f'd so I'm favoring 9mm a lot more these days. You gotta shoot what you can shoot well and handle the best. I'll never get rid of my 40's but I think I will stay with 9mm and maybe a 45 or two in the future.... Peace bro, Gunnr
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

If you prefer the CZ over the sig I'll be more than happy to take the sig off your hands. lol just saying!