Thread: Hi from the dry side of Washington

Hi from the dry side of Washington

Hi everybody! I'm David and i live in SE Washington around the Pullman/Moscow area. I started shooting in 2005 when i bought my first Mauser. It's been a BLAST ever since. I'm looking forward too learning new things and getting all your input on some of my wetpack and reloading tests. My greatest shooting joy is reloading, i enjoy the process and I make a lot of "weird" loads just for the sake of it. I've started CCW whenever I can, "college campuses are still a little iffy" but it is by far my poorest skill in both knowledge and delivery.

Thanks everyone and have a good night!

Bro, welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here. Theres a lot of good people here to talk to.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Welcome to the forums!! I also enjoy reloading.. to bad powder is so hard to find these days
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.