Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Consider yourself lucky you aren't in NY

Quote Originally Posted by kco1013 View Post
    Why on earth would a government want to limit its citizens ability to protect their own country at the citizens expense. If I were leader of the "free" world I would buy every citizen an assault rifle and a thousand rounds so that they are able to be a frontline defense against all threats, foreign and domestic.
    The problem with that idea bro is that the present leader of the free world IS the domestic threat. He would be arming those that want to stop his reign of tyranny in the US.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Yeah, politictions suck.

Quote Originally Posted by kco1013 View Post
    I think we should just move all the anti gun people to one part of the country and they can stop worrying about us "gun nuts". I wonder what part of the country would have the highest crime rate.
    Lets send them to New York, Chicago and Los Angeles ! Hum, toughest gun laws in these cities and high crime rates...alright lets send them to Detroit
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Quote Originally Posted by MP Gunther View Post
    Lets send them to New York, Chicago and Los Angeles ! Hum, toughest gun laws in these cities and high crime rates...alright lets send them to Detroit
    Take note, all of these places are and have been ruled by the democrat party for many years. How any intelligent person could or would want to live in these places or trust the liberals is beyond me...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager