Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Just signed up and browsing around.. looking to read and learn as I just started to conceal carry...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Welcome Scatter, I'm glad to hear about another person exercising their right. What is your carry gun? Are you happy with it
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Thank you Gunther. My only weapon is a full size 1911 (.45 ). Needless to say it's very impractical to cc especially here in South Florida.. I've rented a couple different compact 9mm models (MP, Glock 19 & Walther PPQ) and now I'm thinking of a subcompact model to make it even more comfortable .. I've still not decided... ..😠

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I want to add I meant no disrespect to those that do cc a full size 1911. It's just not for me and most due in part to my inexperience to conceal carry...

Skatter
    USMVMC. FL-2
    Last edited by Skatter; 02-06-2014 at 07:10 AM.

Skatter, welcome to the forum bro.You'll find a lot of good guys here. Hope you can find whatever you need to know as we are all ready to help out. Nothing wrong with a 1911 if that's what you got and shoot well. Sometimes you have to dress to conceal right. Small price to pay for good protection. Whatever you find in your search for a smaller gun I wish you well. There's a lot of good ones out there. Peace , Gunnr
    Last edited by Gunnr; 02-06-2014 at 03:04 PM.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Skatter, we have a lot of nice people on this forum & the channel. Stay tuned for the American Guns show from Discovery Channel coming back to life in my studio

Re: Hello all

Sweet I'll be on the lookout