Thread: Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Go out and get that cool new gun you always wished for. Be good to yourself and be good to others.

To all of you that served in our armed forces, I say Thank You!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Merry Christmas to you as well.

Hey Mick and all the other good people here on the forum, Merry Christmas and have a safe and very happy and healthy new year. By the way Mick, you're welcome It was a privledge to serve. Thank you for remembering all our brothers in arms. I wish them all a safe holiday season and a quick safe return home to their families...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
    Hey Mick and all the other good people here on the forum, Merry Christmas and have a safe and very happy and healthy new year. By the way Mick, you're welcome It was a privledge to serve. Thank you for remembering all our brothers in arms. I wish them all a safe holiday season and a quick safe return home to their families...
    It's not very often that a service man or woman picks has to pay for their tab when I'm around. A $10.00 meal is a small way to say thank you to someone in the service but it sure goes a long way to show your appreciation for them. The next time you guys or gals see someone from our military in line at a gas station or at a restaurant please show them you care and pick up the tab. It's amazing what kind of smile you get when you pick up the tab of a $2.00 cup of coffee.. and a hand shake.

Tom, doing a video on how to show thanks to our military men and women would be awesome!!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Robomick View Post
    It's not very often that a service man or woman picks has to pay for their tab when I'm around. A $10.00 meal is a small way to say thank you to someone in the service but it sure goes a long way to show your appreciation for them. The next time you guys or gals see someone from our military in line at a gas station or at a restaurant please show them you care and pick up the tab. It's amazing what kind of smile you get when you pick up the tab of a $2.00 cup of coffee.. and a hand shake.

Tom, doing a video on how to show thanks to our military men and women would be awesome!!
    Tom, I think Mick has a great idea here. I myself have recieved many "thank you's" and hand shakes and when I went to my sons graduation from boot camp he recieved a free meal and then a thanks from a 10 or 11 year old in Columbia SC and he felt like a king. It truely feels good and it really is a small price to pay to a defender of our freedoms and rights. Being as your from a family of LEO's Im sure you understand how far a little kindness from a grateful citizen go's. A big +1 to this idea. Mick I hope your holidays were safe and happy....
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

My Holidays was AWESOME! Thanks Gunnr!! I hope your Holidays were also Happy.