Thread: NFL not showing ammo commerical at the super bowl

Post NFL not showing ammo commerical at the super bowl

Hi Tom
    Any chance you can do a video with your thoughts on the NFL not showing the Daniel Defense ad at the super bowl? If you've not seen it or heard of it check it out on youtube!

Does it really surprise you? The NFL certainly doesn't want to "tarnish" their reputation or offend anyone. They already have enough problems with players shooting people, domestic violence and suicide. Hum, maybe they should show the commercial! :-)
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Re: NFL not showing ammo commerical at the super bowl

Quote Originally Posted by MP Gunther View Post
    Does it really surprise you? The NFL certainly doesn't want to "tarnish" their reputation or offend anyone. They already have enough problems with players shooting people, domestic violence and suicide. Hum, maybe they should show the commercial! :-)
    Besides, it might be worth it to watch Bob Costas stroke out over a gun commercial.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

Being that the NFL is an American conglomerate and not a govt. organization they have the right not to show it. They are allowed to be stupid aka politically correct. They deserve to be treated by the people as the people see fit. Boycott, public protest and even not turning on your TV to watch grown men play a boys game. We must remember that the real heros of football are all long out of the game and most are gone. They were men that worked in the off season to support their families and played for the sport they loved. These spoiled over paid meatheads today mean nothing to the American way or the sport anymore. As long as we let the liberal media and millionaire idiots control what we think we as a free society will go backwards in everything those before us fought so hard to give us. You should never look a gift horse in the mouth and you should work as hard as those before you to maintain the integrity and safety afforded you by real patriotic men and women past. The time to fight those in control is passing us by and we as a nation must step up and stop it. It will take a true grassroots movement starting with educating family and friends as public education is now a tool of the liberal govt. and is brainwashing our future generations. We can start by telling the young the truth of the revolution. It started over gun control (England taking of our gunpowder). We the people own and run this country and we must take it back for our true citizens and patriots. Before 1965 there was no superbowl. Take one day out of the year and go back to then. Don't turn on that one game. It might crush the network to a point of huge losses for the year. Don't buy any product advertised on that night for a year. That would show the true power of the collective people in our fine country.The power of the people still lives we just need the people to work together and overcome. It's not about one commercial but that one commercial can be the start of the shift of power in this country. God bless the USA and all those that love her and stand to defend her from tyrants and her enemies....Peace and love to you all as you have the power. As always, Gunnr
    Last edited by Gunnr; 12-15-2013 at 10:51 PM.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I get that we live in a free country ''now'' and the NFL can show whatever ad's they like. But it just seems odd that they'll show ad's for beer which kills more people than guns but they won't show an ad informing people of they're right

Quote Originally Posted by norahc View Post
    Besides, it might be worth it to watch Bob Costas stroke out over a gun commercial.
    I still can't believe he said that during the game, I was watching it and my jaw just dropped to the floor. I watch a football game to get away from politics and this dumb ass decides to "tell me" his opinion on gun control. Bob, if I want you opinion I'll ask.. and this jackass wants to be the commissioner of baseball some day? What a joke. I use to enjoy his opinions on sports but after that I no longer have any time for the guy. Football won't advertise anything related to guns yet this guy can sit there and spew his shit for us all to hear. I would bet that there are more pro 2nd amendment football fans than anti there Bob.

BTW Gunr, You should be heading up the Tea Party.. nice rant.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

BTW Gunr, You should be heading up the Tea Party.. nice rant. DITTO

Before 1965 there was no uperbowl. Take one day out of the year and go back to then. Don't turn on that one game. It might crush the network to a point of huge losses for the year. Your absolutely right
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-