Thread: H&K USP Tactical c/w "Match Grade Trigger"

H&K USP Tactical c/w "Match Grade Trigger"

I have a H&K USP Tactical that states in the description, it has a match grade trigger. I truly have no difficulty pulling the trigger obviously, but if it were lightened a bit my accuracy would be less challenging. Does anybody recommend getting some trigger work done in this case, any happy customers with data to share regarding starting weight trigger pull and the pull (squeeze...) weight after tuning?

Also, I would prefer to use a gunsmith in Florida (South) if there are recommendations.👍Thanks!

Hey bro, just my 2 cents but no trigger should be lighter than 4 or 4 1/2 lbs. with a small bit of take up. Of course Im speaking of self defense guns. Any lighter and you could become your own target in a stressful situation. Also in the US a prosocutor will us any modification against you in a court of law should you need to protect yourself in the streets...By the way I have a SRT with a 4.4 lb. pull in my Sig and I wouldn't want it any lighter then that.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Thanks for the info, I didn't realize that modifications would enter in regarding the courts, makes sense that the current law would re-victimize the victim, definitely something that needs work. It's a great point though. I revisited my trigger pull by feel with a snap cap after watching one of Tom's videos relating that the pull on one of the 1911's was very light and thought that maybe it would improve my shooting to adjust mine. I shoot quite well at the 20yd range I goto though and since I don't compete yet as a pro I will just keep my gun as is till I figure things out more atleast.