Thread: Solar Bat Polarized Sunglasses Double XL

Solar Bat Polarized Sunglasses Double XL

These sunglasses were well made with super clear lens, no distortion at all. Because of not being able to adjust the nose piece, the lenses sit on my upper cheeks making them somewhat uncomfortable to wear. for someone that doesn't have squirrel cheeks like I do, the would fit like any other sunglasses. These are nice looking glasses, I just wish they fit my face better. They also seem to be about the lightest sun glasses I ever wore. As for price I feel they are over priced. 3 stars out of 5, just because they didn't fit me well ... These glasses would work just fine as safety glasses while shooting in the bright sun.
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - asystem of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40

Nice review, thanks!!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.