Thread: New Vid Idea

New Vid Idea

Hey Tom, how about showing some lever gun love for those freedom restricted areas that can't have the black rifles?
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

Nothing wrong with lever guns. I have several myself, including a Marlin .22LR, a pair of Centennial Model '94s (matched pair of rifle and carbine), and a Centennial model '66.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I know...and they actually have some advantages over black rifles. They're not as scary to the media/anti's, and can often be kept in locations where you are limited in round capacity or detachable magazines.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori