Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1911 Chambered in 10mm

Look at the gun as an investment. I always tell people that you get what you pay for and you'll get back what you pay. If you like the Kimber, save and invest in the Kimber. If you take care of it, you really are not out any money in the long run.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Robomick View Post
    Look at the gun as an investment. I always tell people that you get what you pay for and you'll get back what you pay. If you like the Kimber, save and invest in the Kimber. If you take care of it, you really are not out any money in the long run.
    I fully agree with you mick. The 2 best investments you can make are diamonds and firearms. They have shown over the years to always appreciate in value, so what ever gun you buy you wont lose should you need to let it go in the future. I believe in "buy once, cry once". Buy the best you can now. You won't regret it. If you need to save up a little, just do it. You'll be alot happier in the long run.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
    I believe in "buy once, cry once". Buy the best you can now. You won't regret it. If you need to save up a little, just do it. You'll be alot happier in the long run.
    I will have to remember the "buy once, cry once" of course I will say it is a copyright by Gunnr LLC lol. I've had a couple of friends buy a firearm because of the price and I just shake my head. Guns are the ultimate you get what you pay for.

Guns are an investment and ammo is an expense. But a fun expense.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

So last night I finally decided to purchase the RIA 1911 Tactical FSII in 10mm. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of what many consider to be an entry level 1911.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

Quote Originally Posted by norahc View Post
    So last night I finally decided to purchase the RIA 1911 Tactical FSII in 10mm. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of what many consider to be an entry level 1911.
    Good for you bro. I sure hope it performs good and shoots straight for you. After you run a handfull of boxes of ammo through it you have to give us a review on how it ran....
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Question, if you could buy either the five seven or this kimber 10mm, which would you get.

get the kimber. I have a eclipse custom. beautiful wpn. 10mm ftw. And what's all this talk of investments? When do guns go up in value? Any recent ones anyways. ??

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Re: 1911 Chambered in 10mm

Quote Originally Posted by yesoverhere View Post
    get the kimber. I have a eclipse custom. beautiful wpn. 10mm ftw. And what's all this talk of investments? When do guns go up in value? Any recent ones anyways. ??

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    I agree, the only person my guns will make any money for is my wife when I die.