Thread: XX2i USA1 Polarized Sunglasses-- Nice light weight shooting glasses

XX2i USA1 Polarized Sunglasses-- Nice light weight shooting glasses

AWSOME, these are great sunglasses. They are so lightweight you hardly notice you have them on. The lenses cut glare to a bare minimum and the polarized lenses let you see deep into water to see the fish. I did have to get used to the brown lenses after wearing grey lenses for the last 40 years. These xx2 sun glasses are going to be my everyday sun glasses now. If the lenses start to scratch I'll come back and update my report. These glasses also work great when shooting in bright sun light.
    Ineptocracy [in-ep-toc'-ra-cy] - asystem of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers. There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

FNH FNX 40

I have shooting glasses which are mil-spec, they can withstand a 12 ga. no. 6 shot blast from (I believe, senior moment) 30 ft. I guess I will be able to watch the surgeon repair my face.