Thread: Sr40

Sr40

Picked up "Darth Ruger' back in 2011 (my first ever handgun) and it's been fantastic! Other than a broken lower camblock pin early on it hasn't given me a lick of problems or ever failed to make the noise required of it no matter what ammo I've thrown at it. Now with over 9000 rds through it I still like the feel and performance of this gun. It's still my primary carry gun as well, the Mrs picked me up a S&W 9mm Shield as a birthday present for me recently but until I get some rounds through it and get comfortable shooting it 'Darth Ruger' will remain my daily 'go to'.

Gene
    Disarming Victims Doesn't Solve Crime.
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

I've been impressed with all the Ruger SR guns so far. Thanks for the review.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I'd like to add an SR9 and an SR45 to the collection at some point too!
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

Well...I never got around to picking up anymore SR's but I did just grab a Ruger American in 9mm...Very nice gun!! Great balance and trigger! A couple of ounces heavier than the SR but the sites are much better!
    Gene
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA