Thread: 9mm magazine

Post 9mm magazine

I have a kahr k9 chamberd in 9mm. I'm looking to buy more magazines for it but can't find any for the k9 on the kahr site. Does anyone know if they still make mags for that model and if not can I buy another 9mm mag that will fit the k9?

yeah Kahr still makes the K9, so they still make mags for it.

try www.gunbroker.com

My K9 with CT lasergrips

The market is still recovering from the recent craze, so some products are still very hard to find as production gets caught up with demand. I have a Walther PPQ as well, and that's still very hard to find any magazines for.. particularly at a reasonable price.
    Last edited by GlassWolf; 06-11-2013 at 07:21 AM.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Thanks for the link. I sent kahr a email asking about the mags. The only kind they have at the moment is a universal mag and it's costing me $50.
    Nice gun I was going to do work on my own but I was going to sell it untill everything happend.