Hey everyone.

I have always loved weapons and war. My first love is archery, hence my name. Almost a year from now, that has developed into firearms. I love all weapons and war. However, my age and monetary situation limits me to minimal archery and pellet guns. I am looking into getting myself into this firearms world, however I need someone to show me the ropes.

I have watched youtube channels like this one for a while and have learned some, but I do not think it is enough. Although I have learned some negatives. I would like to learn from level headed people that aren't limited to certain brands. I am talking about the glock fanboys. There might be others out there like the glock fanboys, but I want to learn from level headed people that like all firearms and not just glocks.

I have a youtube channel and want to learn so I can make my channel better. I know I am ranting about wanting a sensei, but I would love any teaching and discussing in this matter. I have plenty of mentors for the ministry (If I forgot to mention it, I am called to preach) yet have a lack of mentors in this field. I joined here hoping to learn from some cool people.