Thread: Dawson Precision front fiber-optic sight.

Dawson Precision front fiber-optic sight.

I received a Dawson Precision front F.O. sight today. The sight dove-tail is slightly oversized upon arrival, which warranted a small bit of filing with a fine metal file to trim it down to a snug, precise fit. The sight was $39.95 plus shipping, which came to $43 and change.
    The sight came with a red fiber tube installed, and spare red and green rods for the sight, that are long enough to allow you to replace the fiber rod at least 4 times per color from the looks of them.
    The sight is super bright in daylight, although indoors, it didn't strike me as being too different from a typical white dot type sight.
    The pics I've supplied are using my Trijicon rear sight, and the D.P. front sight with red rod installed.

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

sorry for the less than stellar pics, but my camera hates macro mode focusing on things like sights with a small aperture to avoid shallow depth of field. I really need to get a better camera.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein