Thread: H&K P2000 LEM 9mm for $600

H&K P2000 LEM 9mm for $600

Saw this H&K at a gun shop in Louisville. The marking on the gun was AE which I think means it was made in 2004. The gun had one or two scuffs but over all, appeared in good shape.

$600 sounds like a very reasonable price, does it to you?

I think a couple of scuffs just gives it character as long as it doesn't look abused. $600, not bad they'll usually be around the $700 range pending on condition
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Thanks. I have always seen much higher price tags on H&K's (usually $1,000 or more) that is why I was surprised to see this one so cheap. I guess the price range for H&K's is wider than I thought depending on the model you are looking at. I am used to Glocks where when I see them in gun stores, the prices are generally all pretty close in all models.

My EDC is a P2000 in 40 S&W, GREAT pistol! I got it a long time ago and if I remember it was close to 9 bills.
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-