Thread: Hello from Tucson.

Hello from Tucson.

I found out about this from the Weapons Education on YouTube. The videos are great.

I live in a state (AZ) with some of the easiest firearms laws in the country. Under most circumstances, we can discreetly carry a weapon without a permit.

I've been shooting for all of my adult life. Currently, I mostly shoot a S&W M&P 40 and a Remington 870 Tactical 7 shot. My EDC is the M&P 40 (Full Size) in an old out of production Hunter shoulder holster or a Safariland ALS with a paddle. Eventually, I would like to get a custom shoulder rig.

Although I don't need to permit to discreetly carry, I train, and I would like to hear from members about training and practice methods.

Fred

Welcome Fred from another Arizonian. Tom, "the man that does the videos" makes some nice shoulder rigs. Check out one of his more recent videos and he'll explain why a custom rig is made so much better. Most of the time I carry a 40 - H&K P2000
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Welcome to the forums!!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.