Thread: Greetings from Germany

Greetings from Germany

Hi, just saw the Link tto this board on the Youtube Channel.

Great stuff.
    I am Peter, southwest German, not to far from the H&K factory, H&K owner, ex German Airborne, in my 40ies....

If you guys have any questions.....bring them on.

Are you able to keep firearms?
    Last edited by MP Gunther; 04-22-2013 at 09:06 PM. Reason: spell check
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Yes we are, but with huge administrative obstacles.....

Where about in Germany are you? My mother is from Templhof (Spelling) West Berlin. I also have a best friend in Luxembourg. Peace brother and welcome to the forum, Gunnr
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Thx for the welcome, Gunnr.

I live south of Stuttgart in the southwestern part of Germany, not too far from the H&K factory in the Black Forrest.....

What's the process in buying a firearm in Germany? What kind of paperwork / process do you need to go through?
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I too have relatives in Germany in Furth im Wald by the Chek. border. Beautiful country around the Black Forest, I have been there a few times and have driven the country side.
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Quote Originally Posted by Robomick View Post
    What's the process in buying a firearm in Germany? What kind of paperwork / process do you need to go through?
    Long ( and I definetely mean long) story to tell.....hard to understand, but I will try to explain it in a different thread, when I am back home.

Quote Originally Posted by MP Gunther View Post
    I too have relatives in Germany in Furth im Wald by the Chek. border. Beautiful country around the Black Forest, I have been there a few times and have driven the country side.
    Furth im Wald that´s a nice corner in Bavaria......