Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hopes Dashed

Hopes Dashed

Any hopes for a national concealed carry law are gone with the re-election of President Obama. Maybe in 4 years.

Maybe when sheeple stop voting for candidates from a corrupt two-party system, continuing the insanity of expecting a different outcome by doing the same thing over and over again. Then you can think about getting your civil liberties back, and seeing the Bill of Rights be more than a soiled doormat that's been trodden into the ground.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

It might be the coverage that was shown in my state but they never showed obama talking about conseall carry. The only thing the media put out was how bloomberg was pissed that non of them took a stance on a assault weapons ban.

You haven't seen anything yet regarding your right to bear arms! I predict the next four years will be disastrous for gun owners

invest in PVC & Ammo, were stuck for another 4!

If the next 4yrs go as bad as everyone say's it will why don't we just wait till he screw's up and impeach him? Hey they did it to Bill Clinton and all he did was get a BJ FROM SOME CHICK

Bill Clinton was not impeached....The Senate failed to find him guilty.....and the BJ was not the issue....Lying under oath about it was.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveLarge44 View Post
    Bill Clinton was not impeached....The Senate failed to find him guilty.....and the BJ was not the issue....Lying under oath about it was.
    Actually, he was impeached but acquitted at his trial in the Senate.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

After the School shooting, everything will change as far as gun laws, it is horrific.

They seem to be coming out of the woodwork. It seems like every week there is a shooting in a mall, in a theatre and so on! It won't be long before The Big "O" is going to come down on law abiding citizens
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsEducation View Post
    After the School shooting, everything will change as far as gun laws, it is horrific.