Thread: Armed forces museum video

Armed forces museum video

Great Video! Frank did a great job in the video doing your tour. The next time I'm in Tampa I have to check that place out.

More videos like that!!
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

That's one of the best video's I've seen. Since I did not serve, I try to soak up everything I can these days on military stuff. Amazing stuff. Thanks Tom on another educational vid.

Quote Originally Posted by cdragacer View Post
    Since I did not serve, I try to soak up everything I can these days on military stuff. Amazing stuff.
    Same here, I really enjoy learning about out military history since I was a kid.

Here is the link to the Armed Forces Museum web site. Really cool, but I bet it's 10x cooler in person.

http://armedforcesmuseum.com/
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Frank really did a great job, did everyone notice how many people died on Iwo Jiima? His stats were amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsEducation View Post
    Frank really did a great job, did everyone notice how many people died on Iwo Jiima? His stats were amazing.
    Yep, people need to remember numbers like that. Our freedom truly isn't "free" because people gave their lives for out great country. When I talked to my dad when I was a kid (he was in WWII and Korea) it was a lot different than today. When your country needed you for war it was your duty. You didn't protest, you went and served.

They're the greatest generation for a reason. God bless all of them.