Thread: hi im new here

hi im new here

my name is shane im from forest lake Minnesota divorced with 2 boys 11 and 14 both are active shooters we spend a few days a month at the local gun range

Welcome fellow Minny resident! I was just in your town for work a couple of weeks ago.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

I saw you were from MN where abouts im now in Forest Lake but am from mpls im looking for a few range friends I go to bills in robbinsdale

I'm 20 minutes north of Mankato. In the winter we go shooting at the Lakeville Gander Mountain indoor range. During the summer we go to the range in Henderson (members only range) or my wife's parents farm and blow things up. I would like to check out the range in Burnsville, I've heard a lot of good things about that place.

We've actually have looked into going to Bill's in the past, if I remember they rent a lot of different firearms there.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.