Thread: Gun Safes and Storage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Gun Safes and Storage

So I am contemplating putting a gun safe in my garage, which is not insulated in any manner. In CA that garage may get from 30 degrees at night all the way up to 100 degrees during the summer. Will my guns and ammo become damaged in any way if they are exposed to these temperatures constantly, day in, day out?

Thanks
    -Knives

There shouldn't be any issues with the firearms, my ammo is kept in a secured cabinet in the house. I'm in Phoenix and granted my house faces north so the suns not beating on the garage door all day but I've had this set-up for 4 years without any problems.
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Quote Originally Posted by MP Gunther View Post
    There shouldn't be any issues with the firearms, my ammo is kept in a secured cabinet in the house. I'm in Phoenix and granted my house faces north so the suns not beating on the garage door all day but I've had this set-up for 4 years without any problems.
    Hi there,

I noticed that you have some experience with gun safes so I would like to ask for your advice.
    I would like to purchase a gun safe but I don't have a clue which one is the best, which brand, which model. I was searching for some information but I couldn't find an answer to my question. There is an article about choosing a new safe, but I would also like to hear a personal opinion and I think you could help me.

Thank you

Great

Great Information.Thanks for sharing best .22 rifle scope
    Last edited by Sang15512; 01-12-2021 at 05:57 AM.

I am looking for a good inexpensive safe to hold a few pistols. I was looking to keep it in a bedroom closet. Any recommendations?

Great information here. Thank you! best router table
    Last edited by Aviyo1; 01-14-2021 at 03:17 AM. Reason: ok

I think you have store it in a safe and secured cabinet in the house, in case of high temperature may it will be cause it of guns and ammo become damaged.

Ali Sami Farooq