Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Front sight training in Nevada

The best of luck to you Gunnr, I hope you get in so I know someone when I take a class one day
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Thanks bro. Im working hard and daily on all my tecniques and hoping for the best. When you go you will not be disappointed. This place is number one no doubt about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MP Gunther View Post
    The best of luck to you Gunnr, I hope you get in so I know someone when I take a class one day
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Hey Gunnr,
    Hello from a fellow USCCA brother....cool to read about your experiences with FrontSight...got the Mrs and I 'Ambassador' memberships earlier and just haven't had a chance to get out that way yet but knowing we can can take a number of the classes anytime is pretty cool. I have talked to one other local guy that's been there and his shooting has definitely improved much faster than mine has so there must be something there. Hope we can meet ya there some time and maybe you'll even be our instructor!
    G.
    Disarming Victims Doesn't Solve Crime.
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

Hey guys, Im leaving in 8 days for Front Sight for my second chance at an instructor. Taking the 4 day class starting Nov. 22. Wish me luck... peace all.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Rooting for ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
    Hey guys, Im leaving in 8 days for Front Sight for my second chance at an instructor. Taking the 4 day class starting Nov. 22. Wish me luck... peace all.
    Good Luck Bro! Wishing you the best!!!
    Gene
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

wow, this is the first I've heard of this place. I need to go see what all the talk is about.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Robomick View Post
    wow, this is the first I've heard of this place. I need to go see what all the talk is about.
    Bro, it's 550 acres with 50 ranges and mountain ranges. They teach hand to hand, edge weapons, handgun, shotgun, rifle, select fire rifle (M16), sub machinegun (uzzi) CQB Shoot houses and much more. It is really like a resort for shooters and family. Just google Front Sight or Dr. Ignatius Piazza. It's a bit costly but thre are deals all the time. They have 1200 students a week go through and you WILL come out shooting better then 95% of all gun owners in 4 days. Peace Mick, let me know what you think. Any questions? just PM me. I'll let you know whats up in more detail...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

Got out to Vegas for the SEMA show but traveling with others and being tied up with the show stuff kept me from exploring a few other things I would have liked to but now I am a bit familiar with the area and looking forward to making it back out there in the future for a trip to Front Site.
    Gene
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA

Quote Originally Posted by flashback View Post
    Hey Gunnr,
    Hello from a fellow USCCA brother....cool to read about your experiences with FrontSight...got the Mrs and I 'Ambassador' memberships earlier and just haven't had a chance to get out that way yet but knowing we can can take a number of the classes anytime is pretty cool. I have talked to one other local guy that's been there and his shooting has definitely improved much faster than mine has so there must be something there. Hope we can meet ya there some time and maybe you'll even be our instructor!
    G.
    Flashback Bro, how you been? Its been a while since Ive been on this thread but on my last trip to Front Sight I was sick and didnt get thru the ID class again so for Christmas I got my wife and I Legacy memberships then at the new year I was offered a great deal on a Diamond membership and upgraded. Now I can go train or if I make it thru the ID course I can work and train forever. Being an Ambassador you can teach in your hometown right? Sounds like a good way to spread the love and make a buck. Hope to see you there some day soon...
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnr View Post
    Flashback Bro, how you been? Its been a while since Ive been on this thread but on my last trip to Front Sight I was sick and didnt get thru the ID class again so for Christmas I got my wife and I Legacy memberships then at the new year I was offered a great deal on a Diamond membership and upgraded. Now I can go train or if I make it thru the ID course I can work and train forever. Being an Ambassador you can teach in your hometown right? Sounds like a good way to spread the love and make a buck. Hope to see you there some day soon...
    Still consider myself a 'student' so the teaching stuff is still down the road I did add the 'H' to my Ambassador level so we can stay for free as well. Hope we can get out there soon.
    Gene
    ACLDN/USCCA/IDPA/NRA