Thread: Glocks w/7rd mags

Post Glocks w/7rd mags

I'm looking to buy a glock in 9mm. However thanks to mayor bloomberg here in NY our handguns are now limited to only haveing 7rd mags. Does anyone know if glock makes a gun that's chamberd in 9mm that does a 7rd mag?

I went on Glocks website, even the G26 subcompact has 10 rounds. Just to let you know there is light at the end of the tunnel. I'll bet someone is going to make them for you New Yorker's, I'd talk to your friends and put your heads together and design something "legal" for those mag's that don't comply...this is AMERICA! Someone is going to figure it out and it may as well be you! GOD BLESS AMERICA I just don't see everyone selling their firearms off up there

Thanks for checking! The gun community is hurting up here in NY. No one want's to go shooting because ammo cost's are going up and the day's of buying bulk ammo at a gun show no longer exist's because most all our gun shows are being canceld.

Quote Originally Posted by blindshooter View Post
    Thanks for checking! The gun community is hurting up here in NY. No one want's to go shooting because ammo cost's are going up and the day's of buying bulk ammo at a gun show no longer exist's because most all our gun shows are being canceld.
    I feel your pain, it's even hard to find 22lr here. I checked an ammo website for some 223 and I left my e-mail address with them about 3 weeks ago for them to notify me when it got in stock. Well, I got a return e-mail that it was in...I got on a computer 20 minutes later and they were all gone. It's like 4 years ago all over again.

Banned
    I saw where it is legal to have 10-round mags as long as they have seven rounds in them.

I don't think so...the magazine has to be modified to hold only 7 rounds. But, I guess you can always tell the judge that. Don't take unnecessary chances when it comes to be able to carry legally.
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bare arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves from tyranny in government.”
    -Thomas Jefferson-

Banned
    Get a 10 round mag and load the first three rounds BLANK. Or move to VT.