Thread: Banned from a forum

Post Banned from a forum

Does anyone know how to get a ban taken off once it's been issued by a forum? The reason I ask is because I was a member of a forum (NYFirearms) all I did was ask if it is possible to buy the glock 18 w/all the assault weapons ban's going into effect and because of that I got kicked off the site. I didn't know that asking about a gun would get a person thrown off!

E-mail the site administrator.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Lol I did that they replied earlier tonight! They're banning me for two weeks because I asked if anyone knew of a good FFL in NY that would buy back one of my guns and also because I asked if the glock 18 was available with the whole assault weapons ban going into effect. The site in question is NYFirearms.com dudes are strict as hell. They must be related to mayor bloomberg lol

these moderators..... I mention a website and if you are not paying them to advertise - BAM, no more you! That's another reason Tom is the Man... he has a site, and still gets it that there is enough out there for all of us and not ONCE has he objected to or blocked a post..... just support and moving forward. Thanks again for this forum Tom!

Everyone should sub to The Tac Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by blindshooter View Post
    Does anyone know how to get a ban taken off once it's been issued by a forum? The reason I ask is because I was a member of a forum (NYFirearms) all I did was ask if it is possible to buy the glock 18 w/all the assault weapons ban's going into effect and because of that I got kicked off the site. I didn't know that asking about a gun would get a person thrown off!
    Huh? Did NSA kick you off? I don't know NY's laws, but most states can get a Glock 18 with the proper tax stamp. I'm glad I don't live in a fascist state.

Banned
    I guess that some forum admins are somewhat anti-gun.