I'm sure more then a few of us have either seen or at least heard about James Yeager's rant on youtube about how if the government keep pushing the gun laws he's going to start shooting people.

here's a link to the the story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGdSfdhE7CI

I went to his channel after seeing parts of his 3 part pack your bags rant and I am left wondering how much damage can this cause us in the eyes of the media and not to mention all the insane comments people are leaving on his channel. They are out right making us that are calm level headed gun owners look like lunatics. There are people on there talking about starting a civil war and shooting other people that commented on the video and all kinds of insanity. The guy messed up and said something out of anger and tried to fix his mistake and people are going nuts over it. I think what he said was way out of line at a time like this but he tried to fix what he said he should at least get credit for that. People say things out of anger all the time with out the intention of acting on it I don't think he was serious about actually going to war. I'am more in shock of what seems like a outbreak of bat shit crazy people making all of the gun community look worse and worse at a extremely sensitive time. I'am not sure how to feel about this cause at some point everyone says something out of line when there angry but he and a lot of other people in the comment section and on tv are making it damn near impossible to not make us all look like lunatics. Anyone think we will be able to recover from this or be able to find a way to respin this all?