Thread: James Yeager's rant on youtube.

James Yeager's rant on youtube.

I'm sure more then a few of us have either seen or at least heard about James Yeager's rant on youtube about how if the government keep pushing the gun laws he's going to start shooting people.

here's a link to the the story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGdSfdhE7CI

I went to his channel after seeing parts of his 3 part pack your bags rant and I am left wondering how much damage can this cause us in the eyes of the media and not to mention all the insane comments people are leaving on his channel. They are out right making us that are calm level headed gun owners look like lunatics. There are people on there talking about starting a civil war and shooting other people that commented on the video and all kinds of insanity. The guy messed up and said something out of anger and tried to fix his mistake and people are going nuts over it. I think what he said was way out of line at a time like this but he tried to fix what he said he should at least get credit for that. People say things out of anger all the time with out the intention of acting on it I don't think he was serious about actually going to war. I'am more in shock of what seems like a outbreak of bat shit crazy people making all of the gun community look worse and worse at a extremely sensitive time. I'am not sure how to feel about this cause at some point everyone says something out of line when there angry but he and a lot of other people in the comment section and on tv are making it damn near impossible to not make us all look like lunatics. Anyone think we will be able to recover from this or be able to find a way to respin this all?
    "Would you rather be tried by 12 or buried by 6 when it comes to defending your self?"

I heard he lost his CCW permit for this "RANT",getting to be that we can't say what we think anymore.

Truth is, he hasn't done any "damage." Democrats and gun grabbers are already set on taking guns. Pro 2A people are already set on keeping them. James made a mistake of posting a video with a rant that many of us have thought but not said publicly. I don't think TN was behind the recinding of his CCW. I think it goes further than that, possibly to the federal level so that he could be used an example of government power.

Personally I don't have a problem with Yeager. I even kinda like the guy.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

He sure is entertaining....

What an idiot! he puts responsible gun owners in a bad light. Do you really want to say your going to shoot LE if they come for your guns...he's lucky he only got his CCW taken away.

The amusing thing is, most people who are 2A supporters are already thinking what he said.. they just don't have the balls to say it openly.

People should grow a pair and stop berating someone for speaking honestly for once.
    Last edited by GlassWolf; 01-20-2013 at 07:58 PM.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    The amusing thing is, most people who are 2A supporters are already thinking what he said.. they just don't have the balls to say it openly.

Grow a pair and stop berating someone for speaking honestly for once.
    Don't be an ASS, if you think that was smart or he's got balls, good for you...you get'um cowboy. I'll fight my battles differently! I don't need to be told to grow a pair by some jerk like you that doesn't even know me. Fight your own little war and correct peoples grammer!
    Last edited by MP Gunther; 01-17-2013 at 09:21 PM.

James Yeager took the origanal video down but the trolls got to it and reposted it everywhere. He said it was a stupid thing to do and now he's being chastised for it. Whatever happened to the 1A that gives him the right to vent vocally? He's not going to act on what he said. Liberals rant all the time and hide behind the 1A. The whole point of the rant is moot. Everyone should just let it go.
    Last edited by Gunnr; 01-19-2013 at 03:13 PM.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

Saying that you are going to start killing people is pretty serious. He really lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by MP Gunther View Post
    Don't be an ASS, if you think that was smart or he's got balls, good for you...you get'um cowboy. I'll fight my battles differently! I don't need to be told to grow a pair by some jerk like you that doesn't even know me. Fight your own little war and correct peoples grammer!

Now that was not a very mature way to show you're above all that. Name-calling really doesn't help your case. It is interesting though, how you immediately thought I was talking about you specifically when I said "most people who support the second amendment."
    Last edited by GlassWolf; 01-20-2013 at 08:00 PM.
    Robert A. Heinlein