Thread: NRA VS Biden, We Will Make a Difference

NRA VS Biden, We Will Make a Difference

We have to read the news hour by hour, myself & the NRA are hitting Biden Hard.

I'd like to hit him hard, myself.. with a bus.

hehe
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsEducation View Post
    We have to read the news hour by hour, myself & the NRA are hitting Biden Hard.
    Tom, I think you are a little more optimistic than I am. I've seen four years of this administration pretty much doing what ever they want on so many levels. I see Biden pretending to stay awake and propose some kind of "soft" gun control and then in walks the KING and hammers gun control with a kind of decree, and it's off to the courts we go....

Any thoughts on the possibility of taking any gun control law that might be passed to SCOTUS to have it shot down as unconstitutional, or having the law(s) repealed by the next administration if constitutional amendment 22 isn't repealed first, allowing this clown to stay in office for life?
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    Any thoughts on the possibility of taking any gun control law that might be passed to SCOTUS to have it shot down as unconstitutional, or having the law(s) repealed by the next administration if constitutional amendment 22 isn't repealed first, allowing this clown to stay in office for life?
    Your last few words "allowing this clown to stay in office for life?" may scare me more than the neighbors pitbull ! He just got Secrete Service protection for life, there you go...more of our tax money down the drain

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    I heard the same thing about Clinton back in 2000.that he would call Marshall law and get to stay president/dictator. If something gets through executive order or through reps and senate. They will hand the keys to the republicans

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFXL12 View Post
    I heard the same thing about Clinton back in 2000.that he would call Marshall law and get to stay president/dictator. If something gets through executive order or through reps and senate. They will hand the keys to the republicans
    I sure hope your right about that, Just incase.