Thread: Good Questions to ask/know

Good Questions to ask/know

I have scheduled a few hours of 1 on 1 training with a local gentlemen to complete my training for my AZ CCW. He told me that he has a lot of information he can share with me but its also best to have some questions written down for him so that i can get the most out of the training.

Can i get your suggestions as to some questions to ask.. or maybe something you wish you would have known earlier rather than later in regards to ccw or gun laws or guns in general? Remembering I am very new to this whole weapons education scene.

Thanks in advance!

Ask if he can train you for tactical/real life encounters, and not just "range qualification." The ability to draw, shoot, and reload while moving, for example, is critical to your own survival if you should ever encounter a situation that requires you to use your weapon. Checking 360 degrees after engaging your primary target to be sure he didn't have friends, before reholstering your firearm, that sort of thing. It's night and day compared to range plinking.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein