Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What would you do?

I'd love to have a dog but my land lord doesn't allow them. It's another down side to liveing in NYC. the owner of the building has the right to say whether or not you can own a dog.

Thanks I'm actually quite use to it. I'm the guy who everytime ther's a homeless person sleeping in front of the building or when people get in and try to beg for money the one that throws them out.

Quote Originally Posted by blindshooter View Post
    I'd love to have a dog but my land lord doesn't allow them. It's another down side to liveing in NYC. the owner of the building has the right to say whether or not you can own a dog.
    Weren't you the guy talking about the NYPD keeping you safe a few months ago? I guess if someone comes in your place uninvited, just call them. They'll be there to solve your problem in a few minutes--nothing could go wrong then, right?

Lol they keep us safe in terms of terrorist's and people going on shooting sprees by the empire state building but other than that you need to hold your own till they arrive wich isn't always timely. I actually had to call the cops last month to help break up a party in front of my place. There was about 50 teens under the age of 18 drinking and doing drugs non of the kids had weapons but it's sad that myself and two other people had to call the cops three times before a squad car came. Hopefully by me joining the force I can make a difference.