Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CT school shooting the NRA needs to make a statement

I probably will get some hate for this but I don't care. i am a member of the NRA, i have had them blocked from calling my house ever since the republican primaries. I called them, gave my member number and everything. I asked one question. "Who is the NRA supporting, Romney or Ron Paul." (You can tell everyone else backed out by then except RP) I got basically the same response as everyone else. "We don't have a comment at this time, due to the fact that we will not get into politics until after the nomination is announced." So, i asked for each of their ratings. "Sir, Ron Paul has an A while Governor Romney has a B." It was obvious who they were supporting at the time with the title of their names. I almost lost it but stayed calm. I asked, "Why would the NRA put Romney at a B? He signed a bill banning a lot of guns in Massachusetts? "She said," Sir, Governor Romney didn't ban the guns. They were banned before he came into office." I said you're correct, he signed the ban permanently after he got in office. Your facts are half correct. " IMO, the NRA doesn't care about our rights. All they care about is how much money they can make off our blood, sweat and tears, while calling us 3-5 times a week asking for money. If they stopped printing worthless material and mailing them out all the time. They would have the money to fight bills and other gun related issues.

I have been saying it since this horrible incident happened. The media jumped right on this as it happened. What ever happened to the days of an interruption of your local programing to give a "BREAKING NEWS REPORT", then stay on for no more than 15 minutes and tell the audience that more "BREAKING NEWS" will be reported as facts and details come in. Nope 7-9 hours of the same thing. They showed the same thing over and over. Several different FACTS coming out. I have always thought, give the parents, and community time to heal and bury them. They weren't even cold yet. While I am on this subject. To all of the people I sub to on youtube. Shame on you for those of you who monatized your video on this subject. If you want to block me go ahead my channel name is the same as this one.

While I got this open and we are discussing the NRA. Does anyone ever ask these NRA callers where they are calling from? Give it a try. I did and I was furious. I asked where were they calling me from? I never would of guessed what this guys reply was, "CALIFORNIA". Now, I asked a couple gun related issues of mine. He couldn't answer a single question. Then I said, it sounds like you're in a wharehouse making several calls with 100s of people. Silence, ummmmm yes it is. So I replied don't call me again unless I can talk to someone that is from the NRA and can answer my questions. The NRA outsources these jobs to the lowest of the lows. I wouldn't be surprised if you all recieve a call from India the next time the NRA calls you.

I hope I don't get kicked off of here. Tom has said this was our channel. I love all the rights our fore fathers gave us. I will protect these rights to the best of my ability. If you disagree with me leave a response or send me a message in my in box on youtube or leave a comment.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this.

Jeff

If they really wanted to support a good candidate, they'd have backed Gary Johnson, Libertarian. He was on the ticket in all 50 states, too, and received 1% of the National vote.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by GlassWolf View Post
    If they really wanted to support a good candidate, they'd have backed Gary Johnson, Libertarian. He was on the ticket in all 50 states, too, and received 1% of the National vote.
    You're exactly right. But they should of came out before that. Or just make a video comparing Romney and Paul