Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The school masacre in conneticut

It really gets me mad to just have learned that many of the victims were shot multiple times. Im not sure but there is one unconfirmed report that one 6 year old was shot atleast 11 times. Again to all victim and their family may our Father in heaven give you the peace that each of you all deserve. And to teh shooter Adam Lanza...burn in hell !!!! Ad I hope you never find peace ever even for just a few second.
    Beati pacifici

You guys are right on the money with how we have lost a lot of morals in this country almost feels like were going back to cave men just with better tools. To me it sounds like this kid had some kind of serious personal issues with his mom the school and the kids. Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't it seem more personal that he killed his mom then went to her work and killed the kids there. Sounds like he blamed the kids for his mom not giving him what he wanted emotionally. This doesn't have the same vibe like it did in Colorado it feels more like Columbine. you can almost feel the rage this kid had just on how he did things just like other school shootings. The guy was 20 and out of school so it wasn't like he was being bullied or anything so that's where it having to be personal with his mom and her job would make a more logical fit but when people are crazy logic goes out the window. My heart goes out to the families of the dead may the all find peace. have they released any more information on this the last I had seen was there was possibly one more scene to add something with his uncle?
    "Would you rather be tried by 12 or buried by 6 when it comes to defending your self?"

I've been heartbroken for a couple of days now. Trying to put the pieces together in my mind on what happened. 20 year old kid shoots mother and more people at a school. How could this be?? Story going around that the kid had mental illness. Kid has AR15 with two pistols, lots of ammo, and dressed in gear. He appears to have done this with precission. Where did this kid learn this?? Another story going around that his mom was a doomsday prepper, stocking up on food, guns and ammo. Sure, I've watched the TV show with parents trainning the kids. No problem with that unless one kid in not right in the head. If this is true, did the kid take doomsday to literal in his mind?? Humm. The mentally ill has a whole different way of looking at things.

The kid had aspergers which my soon to be sister in law has it makes you highly intelligent but you a social shut in you really are the emo kid like they have been saying he was, but it does not make you go ape shit crazy like this kid did. this kids plans and execution of them were not a heat of the moment thing they were calm, well thought out, deliberate and almost precision execution. does that sound like mental illness to you? and i found a article for all of us here to use against the anti gun people poping out of the damn wood work now http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/chin...rs-325941.html the guy stabbed 23 kids over doomsday thoughts. so next there going to ban knives. also if you look at the side bar china has been having alot of school killings too.
    "Would you rather be tried by 12 or buried by 6 when it comes to defending your self?"