https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsyLLJByw8w

I came across this video on youtube today and it is making me sick to see a huge trend in public stupidity with a firearm. I understand police doing there job and I try to believe they have a level head and are well trained, but there's been a ton of video's showing that's wrong lately. I know there are alot of officers on here and I mean no offence or disrespect to any of you. I'm just trying to understand why this has been a huge trend lately. This kind of stuff is taking police distrust to unreal levels which can turn into a huge safety concern for you leo's out there. I would like for people's opinions here cause this is becoming a troubling issue for me cause it is starting to put the seed of distrust for the police in people. I my self have been thinking how I would handle a situation of things getting out of hand going from a traffic stop to a shoot out and why or how it could even get to that level, the only thing I could come up with is one of the people wanting it to get to that point on both sides of the law cause that's the only common factor. I have only seen police draw there weapon maybe 3 times in 29yrs and every time I can say it was 100% justified to do so but now I'm starting to wonder about the future. I have a ton of respect for the leo's and the job they do it's just seeing this stuff so much lately is really starting to make me question the way officers are being picked and trained. (again I mean no disrespect to the police I'm just looking to find some answers so I may be able to defend them in conversation.)