Thread: revolver

revolver

more revolver videos

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFXL12 View Post
    more revolver videos
    I agree.

My preference has always been for a revolver. Been legally carrying for about 11 years now. Have tested many weapons, and I'm back to my revolvers for the last three years here now. They carry better on my body, feel better in my hand, I shoot better at the range with them, and my wife can transpose her instructions on them with consistency should she ever need my weapon.

In addition of the thousands of rounds I have put through my Glocks, XD's and SR9, I have had about 6 failures to feed, two squibs and two stove pipes (somewhere around there). Granted, it is a very small percentage, but with my revolvers I have had zero issues. Never, nothing, nada......100%

If Murphy is going to play games when you most likely need it, I'll take every advantage I can get.

I'll take my .44 magnum/special any day.
    Last edited by Tux; 12-07-2012 at 12:12 PM.

I just got done watching the Smith and Wesson Governor video and it was awesome. Yes, more revolver videos!! Also, Single action "cowboy guns" would be really cool.

I love my revolver and yes would like to see more videos om them also. I agree. I love my revolver and yes would like to see more videos and if you can show one about cleaning them so some of us might learn a few tips on that.
    Last edited by James; 03-27-2013 at 06:41 PM.