Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bob Costas Has A Career That Is Now Ruined. He Slammed Gun Laws & Will Hear From Us.

Bob Costas Has A Career That Is Now Ruined. He Slammed Gun Laws & Will Hear From Us.

I am really upset over the news on gun laws today, (Bob Costas, is going to have his career go down as a dead beat.) I will try to get a video out tomorrow.

Bob Costas Has A Career That Is Now Ruined. He Slammed Gun Laws & Will Hear From Us.

He should be fired!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I just lost all respect for him.

I believe everyone is entitled to his or her own opinions, regardless of how ignorant they may happen to be, but as I recall, Hank Williams Jr lost his entire contract with the network and the NFL in a single day for stating his opinion, and he didn't even do it on their show!

Come to think of it, Jimmy the Greek lost his NFL job for making ignorant commentary, too!
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

I too think that people have the right to their opinions. But if they are going to throw their perspective around on a national issue, they should at least do it in a responsible manner and not by tugging on the emotions of people.

For me, I was faced with a guy with a knife at 10pm on a dark night while I was pulling my gym bag out of my trunk. He approached from the front of my car...."hey buddy you got some cash?". I had the luxury of having a car between him and me, so I pulled my revolver out at my side and moved down the car and backed up. His attitude changed, and it was "have a nice day" and he abruptly departed. For me, had I not possessed a handgun I may not still be alive, or I could of been severely injured. Sorry Bob, life is not a one size fits all analysis.
    Last edited by Tux; 12-04-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Angry

Fuck Bob Costas... He is a football comentator and I'd be willing to bet he knows shit about anything that has to do with firearms or firarms saftey. Just because a football player had a mental problem and used a gun irrationally it's now a gun control problem? I think not. Maybe if there was more interest in medical care in football and less emphisis on millions of dollars made so these guys can waste their lives on doing whatever they want then they would know how to live a peacful proper life. There are a lot of stupid things that happen in pro football that don't get in the limelight because no gun is used. Football players have raped, assulted and even been involved in murders but unless a gun is involved it gets swept under the rug. Hell Costas maybe if we cut off the index fingers of all football players then it would all be good????? This is as brilliant an idea as gun control. (sarcasm) People need to stop blaming guns for all their short comings and start taking care of the mental health of those that need it. Mindless mouthpieces of gun control like Costas that think being PC need to stick to what they know lest somebody "drops back and punts" their ass down the street.
    Last edited by Gunnr; 12-04-2012 at 01:28 PM.
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

I find it kind of ironic these celebrities that speak out against guns and the 2nd amendment are often protected by body guards carrying guns

BooB Costas isn't the only idiot, he was quoting a sports writer! which his name eludes me at this time however, later in the day "that sports writer" compared the NRA as being like the new Klu Klux Klan and he's still working....you didn't hear about that because the liberal media won't tell you

JASON WHITLOCK
    Last edited by MP Gunther; 12-04-2012 at 09:04 PM.

YouTube is taking 8 plus hours to get my video up....It is powerful.

great vid. That idiot Whitlock is a racist at best as well..... this dynamic duo is certainly full of holes. Or should be!