Thread: What are you doing

Post What are you doing

Supposetly there are only 21 day's left until the end of the world. If you are one of the many people that think the world will end on December 21st how do you think the world is going to end? and what are you doing to get ready for it?

I thought that happened on NOV. 6th......I read the planets will not and never will align themselves, so I'm not worried about that! I'm personally just stocking up on ammo for the ZOMBIES.

Yeah alot of different groups say different thing's. But the one that keeps comeing up is the myan calander wich is suppose to happen on the 21st. I'm with you I think nothing is going to happen but part of me want's the zombies to come so I can get in some real target practice. What's your primary weapon?

I carry a 40 s&w P2000 H&K most of the time. I've got the most carry options for that weapon and practice with it most often. I'm not sure about how the "End" will come either but, I think the government is catching up fast to God in causing it. We've got China putting out aircraft carriers and Iran is building submarines, what's next?

I took the day off, so I can sleep in.

I'm not planning any more for 12-21 than I am for a blizzard or tornado where i might have to be on my own for a week.

I've got a bottle of champagne that was my dads when he passed away a couple years back. I plan to open that bottle on the evening 21st. I'll still be around.

hello,
    surprising the world has not ended and i am happy for that we all thought that it will end on dec 2012 but didn't happen