Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Think The Glock 20 & 29 10 MM " The Most Powerfull Glocks" Rule. What Do Yo Think?

I Think The Glock 20 & 29 10 MM " The Most Powerfull Glocks" Rule. What Do Yo Think?

Who Likes the 10 MM Glock?

Considering that my EDC is a G20SF and a G29SF, I'd have to say I like them.

One of the advantages to being fat is that I have more of a waistline to conceal my firearms and the rest of my EDC load out.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

Glock 19 rules

you cannot go wrong with a G21! great all around gun

I have kept as my sidearm, a Glock 20, over 20 years.

Before that, I had a G21. I like the G20 better, because in the same frame, I get more, snappier rounds. My gun is old enough, the drop free mags hold one mystery round with Plus 2 extensions. My Glock 20 holds 18+1 plus one additional mag holding 18 in the holster. 37 rounds of 10mm is what I choose to keep the peace.
    NRA Life Member Class of 1991 GOA Life Member Class of 2013

I have a Glock 20sf but prefer my Glock 21 gen 4,

I SEE no difference in the SF version. I just left the Glock site, and I still SEE no difference. Just where exactly is the SF smaller?

I palm a bouncing basketball, so I do not need or want smaller, only curious.
    Last edited by AR10; 02-06-2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: typo

I Think The Glock 20 & 29 10 MM " The Most Powerfull Glocks" Rule. What Do Yo Think?

It is smaller from the backstrap to the finger grooves, or the area of the grip that is covered by your palm when holding it in a firing grip. For some people, this makes a big difference in comfort and controlability.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

So the vacant hole in the back is smaller, the one some people buy plugs for? Interesting.

For being one of the less expensive guns I have it is one of my new favorites 10mm rock