Thread: CCW Stories

CCW Stories

Do any of you guys have CCW stories, or maybe incidents and situations were you thought; Man I'm glad I was carrying.

Post them here

You bet!! Long story short, i had a hungry cat that kept Btch N at 11;00 pm. Headed to Walmart with my truck so had to park pretty darn far from the store. As i was walking back to my truck with cat food in one hand i noticed a guy standing next to my rig. I have remote start on my truck so i started it to see if he would move along and he didn't. When i reached my truck he demanded i give him money. I said to him ( Not Today) and so he pulled a knife on me. At this moment i was waiting for him to make a move, and he didn't. So to deescalate the situation i pulled up my shirt exposing my 1911. Just as quick as he pulled the knife on me it was over, As he walked away he said have a nice day. The entire time i kept a clear head, calm, and collected, ready for anything the situation might bring. My number one priority was to deescalate the situation and in my case it worked. I was extremely lucky!! The last thing i wanted to do is kill a person and have to deal with cops at midnight!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1911GunSlinger View Post
    You bet!! Long story short, i had a hungry cat that kept Btch N at 11;00 pm. Headed to Walmart with my truck so had to park pretty darn far from the store. As i was walking back to my truck with cat food in one hand i noticed a guy standing next to my rig. I have remote start on my truck so i started it to see if he would move along and he didn't. When i reached my truck he demanded i give him money. I said to him ( Not Today) and so he pulled a knife on me. At this moment i was waiting for him to make a move, and he didn't. So to deescalate the situation i pulled up my shirt exposing my 1911. Just as quick as he pulled the knife on me it was over, As he walked away he said have a nice day. The entire time i kept a clear head, calm, and collected, ready for anything the situation might bring. My number one priority was to deescalate the situation and in my case it worked. I was extremely lucky!! The last thing i wanted to do is kill a person and have to deal with cops at midnight!!!
    Glad your safe and a great story. Well the word great might not fit too well lol. You are a brave man thou. A man with a knife in hand, i would've definitetly drew my weapon.
    For those who dont carry, this wouldve turned out different

I almost pulled my weapon to shoot the tv on election night 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Iwap_Evile View Post
    I almost pulled my weapon to shoot the tv on election night 2012
    Same here, but I was in the waiting room of the ER, and didn't think it would look good.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori