Hi Tom great channel! It was because of your channel that when I went to buy my first gun it made the selection process easier. I have a thought for a video and figured I run it by you. We all know there's a wide range of guns and knives! but what about the different ty[es of shooters? By different types of shooters I mean those who are disabled. I was watching an old episode of Sons of Guns and a marine came in and only could use one arm to shoot. He was an avid shooter but due to wound's in battle was reduced to only one arm but thanks to gun smithing he was able to get back into the shooting circut. My reason for the video idea is because I myself am disabled (poor eye sight) and it seems like everytime I go to buy a gun I get treated differently because of it. Just like those who are limited to one arm or in a wheelchair we all like shooting but because we're disabled we tend to get looked at like we shouldn't be useing a gun. Hopefully if you can make a video about the different type's of shooter's it might make it easier on us to enjoy shooting more. Thanks