Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Need To Buy an AK 47 & a AR 15 Now

I'm not forgetting that, I just don't feel the need to rush out and buy up everything in the stores because of an election result.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Are any of you guys up to speed on Del-Ton? I was at their web site and was wondering if they make quality rifles or are they less than what you would really need? The prices are really low as far as Ive seen. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Gunnr
    IDPA member
    NRA member
    US Army veteran 72-75
    CWP holder
    USCCA member
    Front Sight Director

There is only good and bad, innocent and evil. I am a predator of evil men and I don't assist sheep. I kill wolves -J. Yeager

My next video will be on ammo prices, the EPA is after us (the Goverment)

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponsEducation View Post
    My next video will be on ammo prices, the EPA is after us (the Goverment)
    What I find crazy is that I am able to buy ammo made in the USA cheaper here in Canada. I saw a couple youtube videos where people spoke about prices and found it weird that the prices they were quoting were higher than here. I took some time to look around and compare. I was shocked to see that it’s true. US made ammo is sold cheaper in Canada… example: Winchester white box 45ACP 100rnd box was selling at Cabella’s for over 50 bucks. I buy it here at under 40.
    More guns, less crime