Thread: P90,s

P90,s

hey guys i was thinking about getting a ps90 how much do they usualy cost

~$1600 for the rifle itself, and ammo is going to be another several pretty pennies.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

neat gun, but the rounds are high velocity penetrating rounds, so not really ideal for SD/HD. Also if you're going to be room clearing with one, plan to spend another $200 for the tax stamp plus $300-400 for the SBR conversion. Ammunition is very expensive for Five-SeveN (FNH) and if you want it as a man stopper, plan to hit your target at least 5 times to be an incapacitating hit. I love the P90 (and PS90 cevilian version) but it really is a niche weapon. Look at the FS2000 instead, which is chambered in a much more useful round.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
    Robert A. Heinlein