Thread: Hello From Iowa

Hello From Iowa

Heya Folks... Been watching and commented on the YouTube channel for this forum, and decided I'd join in. Pondering an NRA membership, even though they didn't get back to me on something I'd asked almost a year ago... Now waiting for a response from the (ugh) ATF...

Have a Remington 1858 that should be getting here soon, might get a Kurst Konverter for it, might not, still unsure.

well, I'll have to post some first impressions when it gets in.

Quote Originally Posted by DFX2KX View Post
    Heya Folks... Been watching and commented on the YouTube channel for this forum, and decided I'd join in. Pondering an NRA membership, even though they didn't get back to me on something I'd asked almost a year ago... Now waiting for a response from the (ugh) ATF...

Have a Remington 1858 that should be getting here soon, might get a Kurst Konverter for it, might not, still unsure.

well, I'll have to post some first impressions when it gets in.
    Welp, as I figured, they sent me an email repeating the very document I was in question about... ahwell... I don't know if I feel comfortable getting the whole background check, without knowing in advance that I'm not in the wrong somewhere... Might put up a question asking about it, I dunno

(NOT a felon, NO Domestic Violence, No drug addiction... just one week in a pscyh ward, because of meds I shouldn't have been on, many many years ago, not even court ordered.)

Welcome to the group