Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I keep buying guns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I keep buying guns

Lol. Please help me with this sickness. I buy a firearm and while still at checkout i think of the next project. I think i have a problem
    Are there any "guns anonymous" out there?

If I had the money I'd have them all, except the PINK one. No way, I don't care and I'm not going to do it, you can't make me

Quote Originally Posted by MP Gunther View Post
    If I had the money I'd have them all, except the PINK one. No way, I don't care and I'm not going to do it, you can't make me
    I might even get the pink one for my girl lol

Quote Originally Posted by T9GEAR View Post
    Lol. Please help me with this sickness. I buy a firearm and while still at checkout i think of the next project. I think i have a problem
    Are there any "guns anonymous" out there?
    I can help you with that...anonymously send me all of your guns and you won't have a problem anymore.
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

Quote Originally Posted by norahc View Post
    I can help you with that...anonymously send me all of your guns and you won't have a problem anymore.
    Thats sound like a great idea. Whats your ..........................................Wait a minute ? lol

Your an addict like me. We should form a support group. Wait! I guess I have one at the shooting range. They are in favor of my addiction so I call that support

i wish i could help you but sadly i have the same sickness

Can we please stop identifying this as a "sickness"? Sickness implies that it is not normal, and needs to be cured.

Besides, the thought of "Nurse Nancy Pelosi" coming to cure me is revolting. I'd rather live with the disease
    "Some battles are fought for principle and some battles are fought for dollars. When you fight for principles you fight until hell freezes over and then you fight on the ice." - Spokane Councilman Steve Salvatori

I sought professional help on this and the best advice I can share is buy every gun you want or have wanted by the end you're cured or broke either way you stop buying.

I agree it is a sickness, go to the nearest gun range and get some trigger time for theraphy.
    Beati pacifici