Thread: Quality VS. Quantity

Quality VS. Quantity

Just want to see what your thoughts on this is!!! Lately i have been wanting to trade in some kimbers and get some more Wilsons. There are more reasons for me wanting to do this but i wont get into that now. So what do you think?? Is having more better then having less, or is having less better then having more???

You should keep some shooters, including a home defense gun, carry guns, range gun, plinker, then I would go for quality over quantity. Thats my view, and my direction for what its worth.

Having quality is better than having quantity. You can have many guns, but if they aren't reliable there is no point in having them! Quality doesn't have to be a Sig or H&K. A Glock is a quality pistol. The more expensive a gun is, doesn't mean it is better quality necessarily!

I started with quantity but lately I have been trading off quantity for some better quality. Sometimes though quality is not that expensive Like Glocks, M&P's, Walther ppq none of these are very expensive

Quality first, I've had some inexpensive handguns in my time and it's not worth the time if they don't go bank when you want. The wife will see a gun she likes and say "that's cute" cause it has plastic pearl grips she doesn't care that it was made by Lotacrap Firearms.

Personally I would say having a couple nice firearms would be perfect. So i would go with a couple regular guns and then focus on a nice one like Wilson. Always nice to show of something unique to friends